14th Annual SAND CUP | Moses Lake, WA | JUNE 12-14, 2020
Futurity | Maturity | Open 5D | Tim Corfield Slot Race + more
3953 Airway Drive NE, Moses Lake, WA 99937

Prime Approval NBHA WA-06    
Co-Sanction BRN4D WPRA        
YBC SIDEPOT SERIES

Race Time Fri 3 P.M. (OPEN ONLY), Sat 8 A.M., Sun 8 A.M
Start with futurity both days, Open to follow Maturity both Sat & Sun.
TIM CORFIELD MEMORIAL SLOT RACE WILL RUN SATURDAY APPROX 7 PM CLOSES TO BIG 50 DRAG. OPEN WILL FINISH AFTER THE SLOT RACEIF NEEDED.

Time Onlys 10 A.M. to 7 P.M. on Thurs June 11 & 7 A.M. to 2 P.M. on Fri June 12. Time Onlys limited to 3 per horse on Friday.
Pre Entries Postmarked May 18, 2020 No late fees for anyone except walk on entry’s.

Dress Code Full Dress Code All Weekend
Option 5D Format    

Open $1500 Added to all 3 Opens. $70 fees (BRN4D Triple Points_ Open Friday starts at 3 p.m. and Opens on Saturday and Sunday will be after the Maturity.
Senior No Added $30 Fee - ROLL FROM OPEN ONLY
Youth No Added $30 Fee - ROLL FROM OPEN ONLY
Novice NO NOVICE, YBC SIDE POT INSTEAD OF NOVICE.
Pee Wee $10 each day - Enter at the Barrel Race, No Office and No Late Fee

 Open Slot Race, 50 Slots are SOLD ONLY IF THEY ARE VACATED. If interested please check with Bobo. $16,000 Payout.

TRIPLE CROWN 100 $5,000 bonus money in Futurity, must indicate on entry form, provide papers and TC 100 entry form.

FUTURE FORTUNES BONUS $10,000 in open and MUST accompany the Entry with set of papers.

PESI BONUS MONEY $2,000

TRIPLE CROWN 100 $5,000 bonus money

Western Fortunes $1,000 bonus in fut&derby

YBC SIDE POT SERIES. $40 E.F. 70% PAID OUT AT RACE REMAINING 30% MINUS $2 GOES TO YEAR END FINALS PURSE AND AWARDS. CHECK OUT YOUR BARREL CONNECTION CALENDAR.COM FOR INFO ON HOW THE YBC SERIES BUILDS A HUGE FINALS PURSE AND AWARDS HELD IN OCTOBER.

Futurity 10,000 added 2D Futurity (70/30 split) with 1 Second off fastest futurity times to determine 2D 3-5 YEAR OLDS ELIGIBLE WHO HAVE NEVER COMPETED OTHER THAN EXHIBITION PRIOR TO 11/25/2019

Derby $2000 Added to 2D Open Derby 70/30 SPLIT with .75 off of fastest maturity times to determine 2D 5-7 YEAR OLDS ELIGIBLE NO CROSS ENTRY FROM FUTURITY

Awards Average Awards to the OPEN, must enter ALL 3 opens. Average to the Youth, Senior and YBC SIDE POT RACE. Average awards and saddle to futurity winner.

Notes $15 office charge per person, per day OR $30 FOR THE WEEKEND. Late Fee is $15/Day OR $20 FOR THE WEEKEND for walk on entry’s only. STRICTLY ENFORCED. Brn4d points must pay $2/.horse/day. FUTURITY ENTRIES ARE DUE 1ST PAYMENT FEB. 1ST AND 2ND PAYMENT MARCH 1ST.PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE BONUS MONEY REQUIREMENTS. ALL FORMS MUST BE FILLED OUT AND SUBMITTED TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR TRIPLE CROWN 100, FUTURE FORTUNES BONUS. FUTURE FORTUNES $10,000 IS IN SATURDAYS OPEN RACE PAID IN A 4d FORMAT. TRIPLE CROWN $5,000 IS PAID IN THE FUTURITY. PESI PD IN FUT,DERBY AND OPENS Western Fortunes is paid in Fut. and Derby.

Contact Person Bobo McMillan   509-520-3756   [email protected]
A block of rooms have been set aside for Sand Cup. 
Just say "Sand Cup" Futurity and the rate is $80/night. 
509-764-7500.
Results
​​ 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014

2018 Triple Crown 100 Results